By accessing the Iain Maciver Writes pages at maciverblog.co.uk you agree to the following terms. You must not access our pages if you do not agree to all the following terms:
- The contents of the Iain Maciver Writes pages are copyright © Iain Maciver t/a Maciver Media, 2015. All rights reserved.
- Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of site owner Maciver Media is prohibited except in accordance with the following permission.
- Maciver Media consents to you storing on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only.
- The contents of the Iain Maciver Writes pages are provided “as is”. Except as required by applicable law, no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, reliability or content of the pages. Maciver Media reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
- Maciver Media assumes no responsibility for material created or published by third parties that Iain Maciver Writes pages have a link to.
- If you represent a media organisation and decide to use any of the material on this site for publication or broadcast, you will automatically pay Iain Maciver for the use of that material according to your standard freelance rates.
By submitting material to any of our servers, for example by e-mail, via submission forms or any other method, you agree to the following terms:
- You make the material available knowing that we may publish it.
- You warrant that the material is fit for publication.
- You agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material you submit.
- You agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you submit.
- By submitting material you warrant that you believe Maciver Media may publish the material.
Privacy Statement for Iain Maciver Writes
Maciver Media has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website, Iain Maciver Writes.
- Your I.P. address may be used to gather broad demographic information.
- This site’s submission form requires visitors submitting any material to give us contact information, like their name and email address. We may use contact information from the form to contact the visitor when necessary.
- All details provided by visitors may be disclosed to police in the course of their duties only or to persons properly authorised by an order of a court with jurisdiction in Scotland.
- This site contains links to other sites. Maciver Media is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Contacting the website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact:
T: +44 (0)1851 720801
F: +44 (0)1851 720811
E: [email protected]